EZ-EP programer from M2L Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabemer

Hi, I been looking all over google and is very litlle info about this programer,If somebody has this M2l EZ-EP programer that can give me some info about the comunication cable?I will apriciate so much, I had this programer for long time that i just find it again but i canot find the cable, I did try with a DB25 with 26 pin female header cable from a old motherboard with no luck, i run the software and says no program is present,may be dead, i dont remember what kind of cable had it, serial or parallel, i think i remember was a ribon cable with 2 cables swaped on the header, if somebody can post some pictures or schematics of the cable please!

Attachments

• 100_0147.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 231
  • 100_0146.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 250
If I remember correctly, they were low budget, parallel port driven, eprom programmers. Personally I would dedicate it to a museum and buy something much more up to date, something that is less likely to give me a sore head trying to make it work with the myriad of devices I have a need to program nowadays

im not a programer my self, just that i m interested on try to experiment with a few microcontrollers like a pic16c57 and a few others i been gathering from electronics,last time i use it was working fine ,so i hope is the cable, thanks any way for your fast response but i will keep tryn

That's not a horrible programmer - I still use mine to this day although the guy has gone out of business. It is a parallel port driven programmer and I can get a picture if you want when I get a chance. Let me know if you want me to pin it out, because I don't recall seeing any wires swapped in the ribbon cable. Out of curiosity you did have the power adapter connected to it, correct? I just wasn't seeing it in the pics you took as they were taking forever to load and IE wasn't handling them too well for the size. I use mine on an old Win98 laptop since it isn't too friendly with Win7.

Thanks,
Greg

Last edited:
Do you still have the software.If so how may I obtain it from you I will check my cable and see what it consist of

thanks ron

....MOD edit Don't post email addresses The bots will have a field day

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…