Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

explain the circuit !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid57

hello every body ^_^

On my assigment which gave me I have got acircuit diagram showin a simple amplifire ( right )

And I answered all the question in the assigment !!^_^

but I stuck on one question !!

How I produce a block diagram showing each stage of the circuit and briefly explain the operation of the circuit ??

what I understand from this question is that :-

I should put all the steps of the circuit .

and explain how the circuit work .

Now I want you to explain to me the question .

and how I write all the steps of the circuit

can you give me example how ??

and example of explain the operation of the circuit

thx alot ^___waiting_____^

Here is a link that should answer many of your many questions, on this and most anything homework related. This link is the english version, there are other languages you can choose from. This link is just the amplifer entry, the site is huge and has articles about most anything...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amplifier

Yes, please check that website before asking any questions and Google is also very helpful too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back