Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Expertise need help please. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindow

Hi, hopefully someone would have read through and help me
i am trying to do a machine to cut grass by using remote.
i will be using xcode to create a app to control the machine of the movement on my iphone. i guess will be transmitting through bluetooth to a receiver on microcontroller. I have to do it by end of september. anyone who is good in xcode programming, programming microcontroller, selection of the microcontroller. I really need help. Please any kind soul, please help. thank you!

Hi,

Well do you have a grass cutting machine at hand? A robotic chassis? Some microcontrollers at hand? You'll need to specify rather than putting everything on the table. No offense here.

Vizier87.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back