Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Expert users : How do a I interface a PIC16F84 with

Status
Not open for further replies.

mabauti

a ADC0804?

b) Which EEprom is the most suitable for interfacing with a PIC16F84?

What I wan to do : Read the ADC and store readings on the EEPROM.

Thanks in advance.8)

You read the datasheet for the ADC0804. Once you understand how that chip works you formulate a plan for the 16F84 to generate the signals required by the ADC0804. Then you post your schematic here and ask us if your plan is feasible. That's the way the forum is supposed to work.

For the EEPROM you do the same as for the ADC0804.

So what's the problem?

I suggest you dump the antique 84 and use a more modern PIC!, the 16F88 and 16F819 are pin compatible witht he 84 but have 10 bit analogue inputs.

The 16F84 was replaced by the 16F628 last century, you shouldn't really be using such an old obselete device!

Nigel needs a form reply for that one. He's repeated it till he's blue in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back