Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Expert" Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioAllStar

Hello, I am an 8th grade student in Washington (the state). For the annual science fair I'm doing an experiment to see what the effect of light bulb wattage on electricity production via a solar cell is. Part of the requirments are that I have a list of three "experts" I can contact to ask various questions as my experiment progresses in the next month or so. I will pick only ONE of the three I put experts in quotations because I don't need anybody who actually has a job in electronics engineering or anything, just someone who is knowledgeable on the subject, as many of you are. This isn't a large commitment on your part and I will contanct you infrequently via email only when I absolutely need to. If you are interested, please send me a private message or email with the following information:

-Name (first and last)
-Location (relative location like states will do)
-How you know about electronics (like managing a Radio Shack or take a class or two in college or just by reading)
-The email you'd preffer to be contacted with.
-Anything else you may think is important

My email is schatziegill@comcast.net

I'm sorry to double post, but I'm still in need of help. I've already found one person who will most likely be the person I choose, but I still need two others just in case. Please help me as this is due by tommorow.

Well if you are that stuck for help post your messages
and questions here openly and I will answer.

tansis said:
Well if you are that stuck for help post your messages
and questions here openly and I will answer.
I wish I could just post my questions here where many people could answer at their leisure, but unfortunately I have to follow the guidelines given to me, which say that I need three people that I may possibly ask questions to directly. Like I said, the next two people that I find are backups in case the other person doesn't respond to me anymore. I probably won't even need to ask them anything.

Allright just for you I have created a hotmail address so that you can comply with your rules.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. (And in case Thunderbird didn't notify you correctly, I recieved your message.)

Now that I have two, the third has the least likely chance of ever having to even help me out. So please, don't hesitate to volunteer.

I know I shouldn't post multiple times in a row, but I'm still in need of help. This is due tommorow and without the last person I need my grade and this project will suffer (the extent of which I don't know yet).

MarioAllStar said:
I know I shouldn't post multiple times in a row, but I'm still in need of help. This is due tommorow and without the last person I need my grade and this project will suffer (the extent of which I don't know yet).

One of your criteria is that your helper should not be professionally engaged in electronics.

I am not.

I was, until I retired, but I am not now!

So, if you wish to ask me I shall be pleased to try and help.

Regards.

dmb06851@yahoo.com

I didn't mean it like that. I meant I don't need a person who works in electionics, but can have one. Anyway, I'd love for your help. I'll just assume that the information in your profile is correct and that your screen name is your real name, because it's due today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back