Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Experimentonomen apologizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

After discovering that i was alittle too quick with changing my post to "project scrapped" and that this action made you feel like i wasted your time, i hereby offer my apologies.

I wont be posting anything more here, in fact i'd delete my account if such option had existed.

If it wasn't for experimenting, a lot of the "accidental" discoveries would never have been discovered.

I wouldn't sweat the small stuff - hang around here and eat, drink and get merry :)

Hello!

After discovering that i was alittle too quick with changing my post to "project scrapped" and that this action made you feel like i wasted your time, i hereby offer my apologies.

Some get angry if any one said him 'not to do so' or 'you wasted our time'. You have apologized greatly with open heart!

I wont be posting anything more here.
The place is to question more and learn more, why won't you question more? I am beginner and I never stop questioning because the important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. ;)

in fact i'd delete my account if such option had existed.
Why are you thinking so deeply to delete your entire account and leave the forum? You made a mistake not a huge crime.

Please feel free to stick around and keep posting. It would have been nice if you had left your other thread intact, even though you scrapped it. One post at the end saying you decided not to continue would have been sufficient. But don't let this drive you away from the forum, you are more than welcome to stay :)

Regards,
Matt

I feel I missed out on the Manhattan Board. I was going to attempt one. I hear it was pretty good; at least from what I learned from other peoples posts anyway.

I would have really enjoyed it. Regardless of the problem; if you think you've had bad "Threads" just read mine.

Please stick around and have another try at documenting some other project, if you wish to do so.
If not, stick around anyway and enjoy the forum.
Just don't go deleting posts within a thread, as it kind of ruins it for others looking to read it.
+1 for the apology.

Yes I feel cheated out of your last post.
But you and all people have something to offer all others in your individual thoughts.
I feel I missed something because I did not see your posts before you deleted them.
We are one big happy family, just don't delete your posts because it affects everyone that follows after us.
Please stay and share your ideas, it keeps us alive.

One reason why i go edit threads and delete all pictures, videos and schematics when i feel a project has failed is that i dont want others to try to replicate it and go though the same ripping hair out as i did, and then contact me for support just to be told the issues were never sesolved and the project was scrapped.

I have since tried a few last things (before starting to disassamble the thing for scrap) since closing the thread and seem to have solved the issues so far with the "project" ttat i were having, but given the original thread has been closed i dunno if its any point or even a good idea in making a new thread about the same project and revive it there.

Had it not been closed, i would have considered editing it back to what it was, but with todays update that so far seem to have paid off.

One reason why i go edit threads and delete all pictures, videos and schematics when i feel a project has failed is that i dont want others to try to replicate it and go though the same ripping hair out as i did, and then contact me for support just to be told the issues were never sesolved and the project was scrapped.

I have since tried a few last things (before starting to disassamble the thing for scrap) since closing the thread and seem to have solved the issues so far with the "project" ttat i were having, but given the original thread has been closed i dunno if its any point or even a good idea in making a new thread about the same project and revive it there.

Had it not been closed, i would have considered editing it back to what it was, but with todays update that so far seem to have paid off.

"Electromaster" can re-open it. Take your time. We don't care how long you need; to make it right.

Thank you for your contributions.

kv

Edit: I will ask for you. Wait for his reply.

Last edited:
"Electromaster" can re-open it. Take your time. We don't care how long you need; to make it right.

Thank you for your contributions.

kv

Edit: I will ask for you. Wait for his reply.

Done.

Experimentonomen said:
Would you like me to re-open the project???

Reviving it would be much better, in my opinion. Do you have access to the edit history? Not sure if this forum software allows that or not. Might be able to replace your edits with the original text, if the edit history is stored.

Last edited:
I as a member do not have access to edit history.

You're right, this software does not keep edit history. I don't have the option either.

Do you remember what was in each of the posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back