Experiences from School

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you drop out, you'll regret it all your life. You may never be able to find a decent job because you won't have a diploma, and being a drop-out is generally frowned upon by the work force anyway (unless you plan to pump gas or flip burgers at McDonald's). Dropping out is never the answer, and I strongly urge you to reconsider that.

Color codes? SMT parts: There can be 16 pins on a 1.6 mm square uBGA package and they want to go smaller. Pitch is 0.6 mm

Using Resistor color codes, you'll probably get them wrong anyway: 4 band and 5 band resistors and then the ones labeled 103

Part of going to school is "limiting your knowledge set". If asked "Does paper conduct electricity?" I have to remember that I have to say NO, however I can back up saying YES to that question because I did it. The paper is also sensitive to humidity.

Yes friends, i know it well... I have reconsider it my decision. Though i know there's nothing much i learn in school. I need to finish it of because it's the one that gives me job and later what i want to have. I know, it may be difficult to get a suitable job without a degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…