Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Experiences from School

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you drop out, you'll regret it all your life. You may never be able to find a decent job because you won't have a diploma, and being a drop-out is generally frowned upon by the work force anyway (unless you plan to pump gas or flip burgers at McDonald's). Dropping out is never the answer, and I strongly urge you to reconsider that.

Color codes? SMT parts: There can be 16 pins on a 1.6 mm square uBGA package and they want to go smaller. Pitch is 0.6 mm

Using Resistor color codes, you'll probably get them wrong anyway: 4 band and 5 band resistors and then the ones labeled 103

Part of going to school is "limiting your knowledge set". If asked "Does paper conduct electricity?" I have to remember that I have to say NO, however I can back up saying YES to that question because I did it. The paper is also sensitive to humidity.

Yes friends, i know it well... I have reconsider it my decision. Though i know there's nothing much i learn in school. I need to finish it of because it's the one that gives me job and later what i want to have. I know, it may be difficult to get a suitable job without a degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back