Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

example problems from the Mazidi's textbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG1995

Hi

Please have a look on the attachment and kindly help me with the queries. Thank you.

Regards
PG

Hi

Thanks for giving it a look. But I have solved it. I will continue this thread with related problems.

Regards
PG

I don't know why there is several types of jump and call... Speed of execution?..... Efficiency ? but we have SJMP, LJMP and AJMP

SJMP must be the quickest 128 bytes down and 127 bytes up.

Now calls are different! The difference between ACALL and LCALL.... Well there's not really much difference...Most chips only have 2k memory and both calls can cope.

The same can be said of AJMP and LJMP.... maybe its for chips that break the 2k barrier?

Last edited:
Thank you very much, Rogers.

Could you please tell me what a "monitor program" is in the context of a MCU? Thanks. Right now I'm too lazy to take a new clearer scan!

Regards
PG

a monitor program is used to test the microcontroller to make sure that it is functioning properly. if it runs successfully then microcontroller is ready to be used for further programming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back