Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Evil hoax videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oznog

Man, like the world isn't full of enough misinformation already...

These guys are doing hoax scientific demonstrations.
**broken link removed**

Anyone that believes this deserves to believe it =) There's already a thread in the forums about it.

amazing how many people indicated belief. It's times like these that make me think liberating money from those idiots is morally defensible.

Damn, I'm trying to find one I saw awhile back- they did something like connecting a couple of loosely coiled wires to a lemon and a cup of water, drop a nail above it and it does this wobbling hover for a few moments before it falls.

It had enough "weird" elements to its setup to plant a seed of doubt that you can totally disprove it. Its wobbling behavior gave it a stronger appearance of a natural effect. For example, these hoaxers would have gotten further if they'd made the light bulb flicker and gain intensity as the candle flame grew.

Oznog, I saw that one, it was pretty wild, but you can not see what is above the table or below. :)

Here is a new one. zpenergy.com or something like that said this motor will
self run for hours. Below is a video.

**broken link removed**

Is Steron releasing anything?

A freind of mine belived it when someone told him that he could use hie mobile phone as a signal booster for the keyfob remote of his car. More worrylying my he's an electrical engineer at the local water company!

Tell him to hold it under his chin and fire it. I used to do that all the time to open my car from a distance. I guess he uses the skull to boost the signal.
Sure that is healthy. No more than a cellphone. But that will boost the range a little for him.

I did see something like that somewhere way back, you can open a car door with a remote over a cellphone. Wonder if that is what he is talking about.
That will not work.. :D

I don't this resonance comes into it, it uses the skull a an aerial.

Oznog said:
Man, like the world isn't full of enough misinformation already...
These guys are doing hoax scientific demonstrations.
**broken link removed**
Pretty badly done hoax too. Whenever the candle is lit or blown out he puts his hand under the table. On the first lighting of the candle with the light bulb, he doesn't even sync the "below the table switch hitting" with the lighting of the 2nd candle! Don't try this at home, sucka's!

Hero999 said:
A freind of mine belived it when someone told him that he could use hie mobile phone as a signal booster for the keyfob remote of his car. More worrylying my he's an electrical engineer at the local water company!

yes well that happens when schools give students certificates just to get them out of the way, out of 21 students in my class only 3 of us had the vaguest foggiest of what to do, the rest coppied their exams from us under the teachers supervision ! then we wonder why society goes to pot and ignorance reins not to mention a total lack of basic practicality

I heard if you take a potato and a lemmon, and put a wire into each, and you rub them together, you can create 10cm sparks!
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

some people must be dense I mean you stick nails into the candle ? into an isolating material you supposedly magnetize the deal what crap hair thin wires were probably in place somewhere and would no be seen in the crappy quality video

This is the kind of nonsense that conspiracy nuts see and believe (having no knowlege of electricity or physics), and it makes them even more nutty.
Why throw insults around at certain countries or nationalities, this video makes no reference to any country or people.

Last edited:
no its just that some countries have a more gullible culture, italians have very little practicality 99 % of students that do a tech school for electronics don't even know ohms law and ignorance is the seed for beleif in crap, then if you really want to wow them just play with their minds and religion they fall hard and fast there,

personally i think the internet should be highly censored, freedom of speech is great so long as it is not abused, stupid and misleading things should be removed, if people want to act like children they will have to be treated like children

those kinds of video's really annoy me, why the hell do they have to do that crap:mad: . i couldn't imagine that someone actually tried it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back