Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Event(debug) urgent help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugal

Hi all,

Event - devise debug

I need some wrong practical circuits in analog or digital and their corrected formats for conducting an event test. im really need help in this regard. i have searched many places for events in electronics and test samples didnt get anything hope u ppl help me ...

suggest me some events in devise debugging too..

Thanks & Regards
shiva.

Ditto.

Do you know someone with a better understanding of English grammar to help re-write your question?

Sounds like the OP is looking for circuits to be used in a troubleshooting contest. They need circuits that work, and the same ones with...faulty components?...miswiring?...incorrect voltage power sources?

I think.

Ken

Hi,

Yeah ken is right. its for troubleshooting contest. we need some working circuit models and the same ones with faulty connections and power sources. pls help me

Thanks & Regards
shiva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back