Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EvalBoard Test Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveG

I found this site from a recent Circuit Cellar contest, and thought you guys might find it useful. They give you access to a development board and the full unlimited versions of the dev tools (most with CodeWarrior). I've been using it to try my code when I have problems to see if it's my system or my code. If you're trying to decide which uC to use for a project, it's pretty useful too. Plus they let you "beat on it" so you don't have to hack up your own board.

There's a bunch of Freescale boards (both PowerPC and COldFire), as well as Renesas and a some others... heres a few to check out:

Freescale NE64
**broken link removed**

Freescale MPC8560
**broken link removed**

Hope you find it useful!

Online Labs

Hey, I have been checking these VirtuaLab things out all morning, they’re definitely helpful. It’s cool that they don’t charge you to use them. I’ve been on the i.MX21 board they have for most of the morning working on the PDA demo. I’m a little strapped for cash so this is a good way for me to get some embedded experience without $$.

Thanks DaveG,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back