Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ETO Exclusive: very funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

transistor495

Forum Supporter
I couldn't resist myself from creating this creative work of art exclusively and specially made for electro-tech, after being gone through the recent forum issues. Reply back with your comments and suggestions so that I could improve and explore more in this area..:)

Firm apology if I missed any important people here without consideration. Just PM me so that I'll come up with new lines of ideas for'em ;)

ees.png

NB: There's no personal attack intended...

The drawings a bit rough but I can take that it is meant with good intentions.:)

Unless of course you are intending to suggest I have a wind generator plugged into my butt! :D

You got a giggle and some smiles from me at least! ;)

Excellent observation! :D

A few amendments won't hurt my monitor. :)

Boncuk

The drawings a bit rough but I can take that it is meant with good intentions.:)

Unless of course you are intending to suggest I have a wind generator plugged into my butt! :D

You got a giggle and some smiles from me at least! ;)

Excellent observation! :D

A few amendments won't hurt my monitor. :)

Boncuk

Cool...thanks for the support! :)

Tcmtech, you meant a vague drawing by the term 'rough' or the characters looks bit 'rough' in facial expressions? Actually the drawing won't come anywhere near what I actually imagined because I've been fiddling with the optical mouse in a late night to render this one in a minimum decent level..a stylus on a graphics tablet would have executed much better image. I lost the entire facial expressions mainly.

Much thanks to the viewers...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back