Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ethernet Controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

hood

Does anyone have a list of any ethernet controllers similiar to Microchip's ENC28J60?? I have search the internet with no luck, help would be appreciated... Thank you :)

Please I have a problem as well, I intend to design an ethernet adapter that is capable of filtering data over power lines but I need some circuit diagrams and stuff like that. I also know it'll entail some transforms.
Pls will it be possible to also get a simulator that can produce data as an end result, I'm too scared to even start pricing components in the market.
Pls feed me back house, counting on y'all.

I was looking for standalone ethernet controllers w/ SPI like ENC28J60, anyone know of any offhand...

I don't think that there are any. What is wrong with the part you mentioned?
I suppose you could use an AVR32UC3A. It has SPI ports and an Ethernet MAC. It costs under 10 bucks. BTW you get a 32 bit RISC processor in the bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back