Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

error in wpicprog16

Status
Not open for further replies.

senthil_var2000

as i have made my f84 programmer Wichit Sirichote, kswichit@kmitl.ac.th

sitie i am getting a problem in writing but the reading ,verify,erase and working correctly i am getting any heat from any component all are working correctly but the led which is connected to 2n2907 to pin no 14 is not glowing but the power led glowing when i tryed to write i am getting a programming verify code eror line 0 i am using winxp

senthil

senthil_var2000 said:
as i have made my f84 programmer Wichit Sirichote, kswichit@kmitl.ac.th

sitie i am getting a problem in writing but the reading ,verify,erase and working correctly i am getting any heat from any component all are working correctly but the led which is connected to 2n2907 to pin no 14 is not glowing but the power led glowing when i tryed to write i am getting a programming verify code eror line 0 i am using winxp

senthil

If the Vpp LED isn't lit, then there's no Vpp voltage, so it can't possibly work - for a start check your circuit very carefully, in particular that you have the 2N2907 the correct way round.

same problem and new problem

i have checked for short/open circuit there is no one but when i take the pic ic from the zip socket the led id no but at the 14 pin in pic it is not getting the 5v input how to check wether the pic is working or not can i connect a led in 14 pin of the pic to check the power supply now i ahve brought a new chip but i am afraid to put can. when i used the wpicprog16 the port it is configing is 3BC but when i used winpic prog 1.9 it shows 378 is the problem with software or my hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back