Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error "debris" left on PCB in Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

zevon8

...as I respectfully kneel at the bloody-orc alter... I humbly submit the following question....

Ok, so my layout is done, only 2 or 3 minor clearance errors... but there is a what appears to be a section of trace ( hashed tho, not solid ) in the middle of no-where o my PCB. Also the little clearance hashed areas won't go away after I fix the clearance... what's going on?

Is the small track segment some accidental trace placement? Why is it in hash instead of solid? It is in a place that if reproduced by the maker, it will short 2 traces. The 2 traces are far enough apart, but this little bit is in the way.

Thnaks!

OK, that makes sense. I tried moving the track to get the clearance, but the bit was still there. I guess I should just try deleting it via the DRC ( I am sure I tried selecting the delete tool then clicking on the item, no-go .) It is weird though, it is in the color of that layers tracks ( blue ) and appears as if it were a vestigial trace. Other clearance hashes are a separate colour, say an orangish tone IIRC.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back