Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Equivalent OR and SCHMITT Trigger PLease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surge

Hi,

I need your help to find equivalent chips for this

1) NC7S14 (3.3V, Schmitt Trigger)
2)NC7S32 (3.3V , OR gate )

Please can you suggest me some equivalent chips or , equivalent Transistor Logic .

Can I use the TTL 5V CMOS gates instead as these components are hard to find in My country!

Thanks!
Surge

This is a Tiny-Logic serie in SOT23 SMD package (one gate). Supply voltage: 2...6V. The CDxxx serie can work 3...15V, but the package contain four gates. If you need only one gate, the inputs of unused gates connect to GND.
CD 40106=74C14
CD 4071 = 74 HC 32

Hi sebi ,

Please inform are the following chips equivalent "S" "C" in the middle C=CMOS , what does "S" means ?

NC7S14 = 74C14
NC7S32 = 74 HC 32

Datasheet of 74C14 says VCC= 3V - 15V
and Datasheet of 7S14 VCC= 2V - 5V .

Can the suggested alternatives work well with 3.3V circuitry , I mean considering the Lower level Noise margin of the device .

Thank U for the Help!

chip equivalents

The "S" is part of Nat Semis' numbering system (it doesn't mean Shottky). Use the 74HC14 (6)and 74HC32 (4) without worry. The older "C" parts behave like the CD4000 series (slow prop delays, wide supply range). Propagation delay increases as supply voltage decreases, and as temperature goes up. The "HC" parts work from 2 - 6 volts. The "VHC" parts have lower propagation delays, noise immunity is good, and ground bounce is low. Use them if you can find them. - CAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back