Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

equivalent ic

Status
Not open for further replies.

arun prabhu

Hello,
Is it necessary that I should use HM 2007 for voice recognition system:confused:
How shall I use 8051 for this application...
Pls help me out..

It all depends on what range of words/sounds you want to recognise and whether you need a real-time system or not.
The HM2007 is limited to recognising 40 words each up to 1 sec duration.
If you only needed to distinguish between, say, "go" and "stop" the processing could be relatively simple and handled by an 8051. Handling very large vocabularies, especially in a real-time system, would probably be beyond the capabilities of the 8051.

Really thanks,
And iam gona use only 6 commands.so am I now good with it...iam heading forward for morr suggestions. ... thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back