Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

equivalent IC for LM3915 Dot/Bar Display Driver ....please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali shaheen

hello

I want to make a circuit in which this IC is used to display the voltage level of the input audio signal through LEDs so in that circuit this IC(lm3915) is used but unfortunately it is not available in the markets in KARACHI....so please if any one could help me find an equivalent IC for this one.

best regards
ALI SHAHEEN

hello

I want to make a circuit in which this IC is used to display the voltage level of the input audio signal through LEDs so in that circuit this IC(lm3915) is used but unfortunately it is not available in the markets in KARACHI....so please if any one could help me find an equivalent IC for this one.
best regards, ALI SHAHEEN

Hi Ali, There is no real Equivalant, But You could buy some LM3915's from me.

Unfortunatey I Only Accept "Actual US Dollars", Mailed to me and Rounded to an Even Dollar Amount.
At $2.50 Each. (Plus a Shipping Cost of $6.50 By the Canada Post Office.)

So Including the Shipping Cost, One would be $9.00 or Two would be $11.00, or Three would be $14.00, etc

Sorry but that is the Best I can do for you.

Gary

hello

well thank you very much bro....i appreciate your help....I got one lm3914 instead of lm3915.....i hope it will work......but anyways thnx alot.

best regard
ALI SHAHEEN

hello

well thank you very much bro....i appreciate your help....I got one lm3914 instead of lm3915.....i hope it will work......but anyways thnx alot.

best regard
ALI SHAHEEN

Yes it will work.

The only Difference is the LM3914 is a Linear Voltage Display and The LM3915 is a 3 DB per segment Display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back