Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

" Equipment. Reburbished, 30 day" ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to stare at that a long time before I saw the error. Where did you see this, was it on this forum?

Mike.

The adds are location specific and so I'll probably never see it but I can understand how the mistake is made.

It's similar to this,

How many F's are there in the following sentence,
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
IC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

I know it's been posted before but it's one of my favourites.

Mike.

Hey, I went easy on ya ---- the nuns used to smack our hands with a meter stick if we didn't spell properly or employ correct grammar --- those sadistic penguins!! Maybe that's where I get this notion of reaching through my monitor to slap someone?;)

Hey, I went easy on ya ---- the nuns used to smack our hands with a meter stick if we didn't spell properly or employ correct grammar --- those sadistic penguins!! Maybe that's where I get this notion of reaching through my monitor to slap someone?;)

Are these the same nuns who made you kneel on popcorn seeds if you disrupted class? It happened to someone I know. Punishment then, child abuse today!
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back