Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Equipment Needed For Electronics Lab Set in Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketeer

I hope this isn't off-topic. I'm new here so please forgive me if it is.

I'm looking to borrow or buy working or nonworking electronics equipment for use in a short movie I'm producing called THE LOESCHER-HALL EFFECT. The protagonist of the film has an electronics lab in his garage and it needs to be chock full of all sorts of gear and junk.

I'm looking for working or nonworking items including:

• Oscilloscopes
    LCD Monitors and Displays
    Laptops
    Signal Generators
    Frequency Counters
    Components/Breadboards
    Old Electronic Toys/Robots/Kits
    Etc.
The scenes requiring the equipment will be filmed October 3-6 on Long Beach Island, NJ 08005. LBI is about 90 minutes south of NYC, an hour east of Philadelphia and 45 minutes north of Atlantic City. I can pick up and return equipment that's local or pay for shipping.

If you live in the area and can be a technical adviser on electronics we'd love to have you work with us. There's no pay but we do feed our crew well! We already shot for four days last April and we had a blast. You can see some behind-the-scenes pictures at our website.

This is no-budget film so I can't afford to pay much for the equipment. All providers of equipment will be acknowledged in the credits! I do have the budget to pay for repair or replacement of any equipment lent.

If you can help, please email me at props-LHE@dangerousmovies.com.

For more information on the film, please go to **broken link removed**

Thanks,

Tom Wrona
Producer/Director
Dangerous Movies

You didn't state YOUR location..... check skycraft in orlando fla. and Don Lancasters site Tinaja.com.

I'm a EE and do movies and FX , email : Beob1@hotmail.com
I'm union so I don't do free stuff but info cost $0 :)

Edit to add: typical nitwit producer director third week in Sept and your asking for crap to use in the first week in Oct. Jeeze...... You know thw difference between you an Jerry Bruckheimer? He has more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back