Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eqlizer circuit for review and suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it but can't decipher??
If I post a screen shot of the 2 with sig analyser would that help??

I put your circuit into TINA but can't see how it works?
I appears to stay on all the time?
I thought maybe you had TINA on your computer.

I might have the TINA program but I never tried it.

My peak detector is simple:
1) the opamp has a very high input resistance, a very low output resistance and a voltage gain of exactly 1.
2) When the input to the opamp is 0V then the voltage of the capacitor is also 0V because the diodes are the same.
3) When the input increases its voltage then the capacitor is charged to the same voltage by the 10k resistor.
4) When the input goes negative then the capacitor slowly discharges into the 1M resistor because the second diode is reverse-biased.
5) When the input suddenly drops to 0V after a peak that charged the capacitor then the capacitor slowly discharges into the 1M resistor because the second diode is reverse-biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back