Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EQ Sim

Status
Not open for further replies.

linguist

I have an EQ that I am trying to simulate before building it, I am trying to get the Boost & Cut working properly, I can get Boost by changing VR1 through VR5 to 1ohm but I cannot get it to cut the frequencies when I change the values to 50K like it should.

Could someone have a look & see what I am doing wrong or if their is a problem with the circuit as I have layed it out, I'll attach the LTspice sim.

Cheers

Last edited:
VR1 and R16 are a 50k ohms pot. VR2 and R14 are another 50k ohms pot. Etc.
When VR1 is max at 50k then R16 is minimum at zero ohms.
When VR1 is minimum at zero ohms then R16 is maximum at 50k ohms.
When VR1 and R16 are both 25k ohms (the pot is at half-way) then there is no boost nor cut.

Thanks audioguru,

I was adjusting things wrong & leaving R16, R14 etc at 50k & adjusting VR1 - VR2 etc--DUH!

Thank You once again!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back