Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EOS 450D wire remote control

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvi70000

Hello again,

Since my last post i was a little bit busy, but these days i had the time to finish my EOS 450D wire remote control. I've made a few tests and is working fine...however i have the feeling that i miss something :confused:. Please have a look here High Speed Photography and send me yours observations regarding these circuits.

Thank you!

Hi, I looked at the circuit you made, very cool.

It is on my next to do list but looks like you have done it for me, thanks.

Once I finish my ring flash https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/studio-ring-flash-xenon-tubes.100263/ I can build your circuit, I want to get small very fast garden birds in flight so I would not need the sound trigger part but would replace it with another light beam circut so as to have a focus point on the cross of the beams.

Could I have the circuits project file so I can attempt to make the alterations on it for my use.

Thanks Jamie

Hi,
If you look on the page you'll find "You can download..." under each circuit.
The files are Eage, so you will need to download it
As i said, i have the feeling that i missed something in the light/dark circuit so is better to wait a little.

PS: Right now I'm doing some maintenance o the site ..it will work a little bit slower

I still think its cool, got my ringlight working about 10 minutes ago, well pleased, recharge time is a worry, I can fire 3 to 4 flashes a second, going cook those caps.
I am keeping an eye on your project.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back