Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

May i know what is meant by open-loop transfer function close loop transfer of a car from applied force u(t) to th position of the car y(t)

A transfer function is a way of describing the linear differential equation of a system. If the system has no feedback it is an open loop system and possesses an "open loop transfer function". If the system has feedback, for example the fly-ball governor on a steam engine, then it is a closed loop system and possesses a "close loop transfer function".

Did that answer the question, or was there more?

Please expand more, that might give me a C but I need all the formulae and worked examples to attain an A grade. :rolleyes:

You mean you are interested in the isomorphisim between the algebra of rational polynomial functions and the solution of linear differential equations by the LaPlace transform method. Mon Dieu! Incroyable!

Whatever!

Just writ it down 4 me so I can pas the flamin corsewrk!

I cant get no hlp from any1 herez.

"Whatever" is the magic word of death that eliminates all possibility of further communication. There will be no duck dropping down and there will be no prize either. So sorry Charlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back