Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

english

Status
Not open for further replies.

jangal

hi
i don't speak english and the soundfile is not good. what dose the woman on the mp3 says?

if you dont have rar you can use the exe file it is a self extractor.

all three files are the same mp3.

Attachments

• rab.rar
    1.5 KB · Views: 225
  • rab.exe
    102 KB · Views: 232
  • rab.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
" In the roundabout take "

Maybe this came from a Sat-Nav. A very cheap one :)

And just to be clear, that really is what is said. At least I am fairly sure about "the roundabout take"

I am less sure about the "in" as this could be the end of a previous word, plus "in" would not make sense.

Last edited:
Sounds like a teenager with a tongue ring at McDonalds asking, Would you like fries with that?

John

" In the roundabout take "

Maybe this came from a Sat-Nav. A very cheap one :)

And just to be clear, that really is what is said. At least I am fairly sure about "the roundabout take"

I am less sure about the "in" as this could be the end of a previous word, plus "in" would not make sense.

thanks hexreader
yes. it is from GpsMid which is a free gps enabled navigation for mobile phones. i am trying to make my sounds. but i couldent understant it. it say that when near squares. it could be " In the roundabout take "

Last edited:
This sounds like a high pitched, liverpudlian accent , instructing the driver to "in the round about take the"

He is probably referring to an exit to be taken

An exit is the opening of a new road from the round about.

he shoud have really said "on the round about" but never mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back