Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Energymeter: Prepaid electicity / Bluetooth enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neil_m23

I want to do good final yr project: H/W + S/W .
New Ideas welcome.

Here r few i'm thinking about.
1) Prepaid Elecricity using Smartcard.

2) Bluetooth for energymeter reading so that electricity board official doesn't have to visit each and every house. (or for any other data collection, e.g. railway track parameters measurement )

I know i havent given through details/specifications, coz i havent finalised which project to do.

Please reply even if u have whit of idea regarding this. New ideas welcome.

Anybody intrested in doing/sharing project work thru internet.

regards, Neil. (India) neil_m23@yahoo.com dudeshan@yahoo.com

hey,
your projects sound good.

Where i work, we do pre-paid water metering systems and data logging with GSM.

Cell phones/bluetooth/GSM are the way to go now, they are impressive too.

I am keen on doing projects thru the internet.

Let me know.

Mike

hey neil im also supposed to submit my final year project in about 4 months ur project is realy good i have also got an idea 4 project 2 use temp detector 4 anlog sig which can be fed through adc 2 microcont which could be joined 2 mob which indicates another mob through sms and other mob can be used 2 contrl some applaince like motor etc
i would like 2 work with u through net on ur project and may be u could help me on mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back