Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

energy meter reading using bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

nAzz

Hi all, I really appreciate if anyone here can help me for my project.

I use PIC16F877A to capture pulses from meter, increment the counter and transmit it via UART on Bluetooth module.

Currently I use push button act as impulses, I manage to capture and count until 10; as exp..

My problem is each memory reg can only keep value until 255d and no of impulse s is beyond above If we take into account 1000 impulse as 1kWH.

If I use few register. like regA=count impulse until10, reset, next set regB (saved value for hundreds) and so on.

can I do it that way? how can I give the data to Bluetooth when inquiry? :confused:

which compiler are you using to write the code.. use mplab or microc for pic use the hitech c compiler it would be easy. in these compilers a variable defined as integer can hold till 65535 value enough for you rite ..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back