Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ene KB910QF C1

Status
Not open for further replies.

james21170

Hello to all,:)

I have a Laptop computer that has recently decided to stop working.

After an examination of the motherboard it was found that a DC to DC converter IC has gone bang!! The IC gets incredibly hot VERY quickly, within a couple of seconds of trying to switch the device on.

This IC controls just about everything to do with the power of the laptop.

My problem is, as with just about any other IC, is getting hold of the damn thing.

It has a reference of "ene KB910QF C1" and yes the ene is lower case on the chip.

These are available through several sites and i mean a handful but bulk buying is one of the things that prevents me from getting it.Minimum order value of $250!!!!

In a vain attempt to get just one i am posting here to see if anyone can help.

Im not going to hold my breath, by this i don't mean that the members on site won't reply, by this i mean that i know just how hard it is to get any such componant from a manufacturer.

Thank you for reading, kind regards, James.

pm me at james21170@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back