Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

encoder/decoder HT12E/12D

Status
Not open for further replies.

extremeads1

hello friends,
the encoders and decoders are to be used with mcu tx and mcu rx only when the data out from the mcu is not of the serial order because i came accross a circuit which made use of HT12E encoder following a RCT433AS transmitter ,is this because this module accepts the data in the serial form only ?

If you're using micro-controllers, you can do the encoding/decoding in the software (PIC examples in my tutorials), the Holtek chips aren't for doing this, they are for simple remote control.

I’m trying to make out an application with HT12E & HT12D. but my Tx doesn’t send the data out. HT12E IC has power ON active high pins for A0~A7 & AD8~AD11. but I cant get high at any of those pins. To send the data, the Data pin has to be made ’0′. Im using TWS434 & RWS 434 RF modules for communication. What values or Resistors are suitable to work between HT12E & HT12D. I’m using supply of 4.5VDC each for both TX & RX. Pls help me…….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back