Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

enclosure for circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin_t

Hi

Im looking for an enclosure for a circuit that Im building. It needs to be of the type that plugs straight into the mains in 1 unit. Much like alot of power adapters.

Ive gotten a sample from a company called OKW which is very good for prototyping requiremnts but am not looking for something a bit more streamlined for my final product.

I have an existing adapter here that would be ideal. approx dimensions 24mm deep, 78 mm high, 50 mm wide with UK socket connected.

Ive also looked at the costs of producing exactly what i need but the tooling costs are in the thousands.

Does anyone know where I could purchase off the shelve enclosures like this to these types of dimensions. I know China is an option but again Im finding it difficult to find someone williing to sell as opposed to making the item from scratch.

Thanks

Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back