Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Emulate an Elevator

Status
Not open for further replies.

suhad alissa

Based on Microprocessors/Microcontrollers course and lab using PIC16F877A. You have to design and simulate an Elevator ES, take into your consideration the following points:
  • You are going to design an elevator for a building with 5 floors.
  • No floor has a higher priority than others

Welcome to ETO!
This should be in the Homework Help forum. Note the word 'Help'. We don't do your homework for you ;). How far have you got so far with the design? Which particular part of the project do you need help with?

I've already reported it to the Mods, Alec_t

kv

i take micro course befoer 3 years and completly forget how write code using pic, sso help me
Can I suggest that you try to remember how to write code.

Nobody here is going to do your work for you.
You have to try it for yourself and then we will help you.

A free hand out? No, it is not going to happen.

JimB

ok the matter i have no time ,if i have time surly i do it by my self and never see me here ...!!
i no time to remmber and try and learn now...
so i need this code plz..help me

JimB said :
" Can I suggest that you try to remember how to write code.."
ok i agree..
In here we only look at other people work, tell them how wrong it is and how we know more everything, and what is better for them. I'm sure all the experts agree with me on this one.
There are some examples on the net, try Google.

i take micro course befoer 3 years and completly forget how write code using pic, sso help me
Forgot all you learned in 3 years????... If you need pre-written code how are you going t compile /assemble the code... Surely you will have forgotten how to this as well...

There is enough free code on this site for you to copy and make what you need.. Then there is pic list..
Google pic elevator control and you'll get quite a few hits... Try this one.. https://tams-www.informatik.uni-ham...demos/95-dpi/pic16f84-elevator5/elevator.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back