Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EMF detector circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanderhoof57

I need help finding an EMF detector circuit with LED bar graph output. I'm into the ghost hunting world and think it would be great to build my own detector instead of buying a KII meter. I have built other devices for ghost hunting but can't seem to find a circuit on the EMF detector. Thank you for any info or input on this matter.

What does an EMF detector detect? Is it just a very high-input impedance voltmeter?

How about this one? It only took a moment of googling to find.

Attachments

• magnetic-field-meter-schematic.jpg
    magnetic-field-meter-schematic.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 3,081
A ghost is in your imagination. How can an electronic device detect imagination??
The circuit will pickup mains hum and every radio station, TV station and taxi cab radio in town.

Thank you soooo much. I looked but was never successful. Do you have the website link where you found this? Thank you again!

There are hundreds of EMF detector circuits in Google but they detect AC and radio signals, not ghost imaginations.

Do you have the website..?

Sure, here's the link: https://keskustelu.suomi24.fi/node/6944319
which leads to this:
https://electroschematics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/magnetic-field-meter-schematic.jpg

There are many emf meter schematics on the web that can be found by googling. Most require use of a voltmeter instead of an LED bar graph. It is a simple task to add an LED bar graph to the output of any of those schematics by using the data sheet example circuit for the LM3915 or one of the many other bar graph LED driver ICs that are available.

Keskustelu or Suomi is a foreign language that I know NOTHING about. I don't even know which country it is in.
Most of the countries I learned about in school long ago have different names now.

??? what does this have to do with my post? Uncle $crooge.
RadioRon posted a website in a strange foreign language that has the schematic he posted. We don't know what it says about it.
The circuit in the schematic detects EMF (not ghosts).

EDIT: Google says the language is from Finland and is Finnish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back