Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Emergency flasher help...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the IC wud look cool and also would be compact and help a great deal in
making the layout easier.

The way I got the lights right now, I have to close the switch to turn them on. I dont care ir relays are used or not, they would take up space but that's not a huge conceren.
I could change my lights to not use relays, I just needed to know how to make an output do the flahing pattern I wanted. I dont know 555 timers good yet.

check this out. it says a lot of how to use 555.
and the circuit i atteched does this: red-pause-red-pause-white-pause-white-pause-back to beginning.
or you can have other color leds. but i remembered that you said you have white and red.

Thanks, which circuit is the one you're talking about. There's quite a few on there... :roll:
That is exactly how I want it to work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back