Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded Transceiver Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarety

Hi All,

This is my first post!
We are building a wireless communication device (global market) for bus/train conductors who need to send a signal to the driver.
We are seeking transceiver modules with embedded software. Does anyone have any recommendations?

The device consists of a keyfob transmitter and a receiver mounted up to 50m away.

Thanks in advance!

David

P.S Been looking at easy radio **broken link removed**. Has anyone used easy radio? Is it good? Help Please!

Last edited:
I've used similar radio modules from

Depending on what you want to do, you might also want to look at the zigbee modules with the onboard PIC interface?

David.

Smart or Easy??

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Have you ever used smart radio modules?
Easy Radio seems, well easy although a little more expensive than SR??

Thanks,

David

As I said, I haven't used those but it depends on exactly what you want to do. What do you need the embedded software to handle at the end of the day? Surely connecting any of the cheap radio modules to a PIC with suitable programming would handle what you need to do?

No radio software

I don't want to write any RS232 radio software so an embedded solution seems the way forward.
Easy Radio has the software embedded for a complete communication solution from what I can see.

Just bought the evaluation kit. Will let you know.
Here's the link to the kit:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back