Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded Systems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fyaz

Hi everyone.. Currently Our college provides Training for Embedded systems... The training is good but I want to know the basics and textbooks for embedded sys... so pls specify the books for the basics of embedded sys and advanced embedded sys..

Regards
FYAZ G

Well I dont know exactly what you want, but the first book I used was this
Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications [Paperback] Tim Wilmshurst (Author) It was very good at introducing the micro controller..
The next thing you should have is a good intro book on digital electronics, i think any will do. Also if you are still new to C, get an intro book on C, then when you are comfortable with it get this book
C Programming Language (2nd Edition) [Paperback]
Brian W. Kernighan (Author), Dennis M. Ritchie (Author)

Hope that kinda help's..

well i dont know exactly what you want, but the first book i used was this
designing embedded systems with pic microcontrollers, second edition: Principles and applications [paperback] tim wilmshurst (author) it was very good at introducing the micro controller..
The next thing you should have is a good intro book on digital electronics, i think any will do. Also if you are still new to c, get an intro book on c, then when you are comfortable with it get this book
c programming language (2nd edition) [paperback]
brian w. Kernighan (author), dennis m. Ritchie (author)

hope that kinda help's..

thank u... .....

and can you suggest which book about digital electronics is better? I mean, which goes deeper, I know basis but want to know deeper

I prefer U to go through Moris Monro... It gives more information About Digital Electronics And Digital Design...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back