Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Email question

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundman

hi guys,

I have a Yahoo email address and want to know if there is any method/software which aware me That the receiver person has opened/ read my sent Email? The reason for this question is due this fact that several Emails I send stay unanswered .

Thanks

Directly Yahoo mail does not offer a return receipt option to notify you when your email is open. There are some 3rd party applications that will provide a return receipt of read mail. However, the answer to your question is no, the return or read receipt is not available in Yahoo mail.

Ron

hi guys,

I have a Yahoo email address and want to know if there is any method/software which aware me That the receiver person has opened/ read my sent Email? The reason for this question is due this fact that several Emails I send stay unanswered .

There's no guaranted way with any email, as it depends on the receiver setting his system to do it.

But why not use a proper email address anyway?, instead of crappy webmail?.

Most real Email addresses have SPAM Blockers, which generally divert Email from anonymous senders, straight to the trashcan. Your Yahoo mail, is probably going in the garbage, unless your intended receiver adds an exception. You EMails are probably blocked by anyone who doesn't like SPAM. Pretty sure you won't find what you are looking for, because it would be like opening the door for Spammers, might not even be legal (hope, hate unwanted Email).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back