Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

elp needed in making changes in a circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsin360

hi every one im not in the line to electronics so please can any one make a diagram for me that how i change this circuit so that it will dial a number using speed dial and also beeps a siren when triggerd and i also add some vibration sensors as siren triggers in it.bassicallly it is a simple laser siren when laser are not comming to photo cell it breaks circuit and siren beeps for the time period of interuption of laser but when laser again goes to photo cell siren stops i also want to change that in a way that if laser interupts for just a second siren will runs until not stop by a switch or manually.here is the circuit diagram i have **broken link removed**

sir thank you very much for your help but i dont want auto dailer for land line i want for mobile that uses speed dial option .if u can make change in my circuit it will be thankfull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back