Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Elevator controller design project

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsvangson

I am designing a controller for an elevator. The elevator can be at one of two floors: Ground or First. There is one button that controls the elevator, and it has two values: Up or Down. Also, there are two lights in the elevator that indicate the current floor: Red for Ground, and Green for First. I am stuck on how do l add the SR latches which open and close the door when it reaches the desired elevator floor ? How can l include this in my FSM diagram ?

Attachments

• fsm.jpg
    fsm.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 697
Last edited:
I'd say give a little delay from switching LEDs and use the same received signal to operate the doors.

Connect unconditional transistion to each existing state for open door state. Remain in open door state until up/down button is activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back