Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Elektor's "300 Circuits" series books

Status
Not open for further replies.

atferrari

Most Helpful Member
Does anyone know where those books published by Elektor could be bought at the counter paying cash?

No mail orders or whatever, just on the counter to be picked up on he spot, in any of these cities: Rotterdam, Paris, Conpenhagen, Antwerp, Hamburg or Lübeck.

In English, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian, it's OK for me.

I am scheduling a quick trip and would like to buy them.

Googling didn't help at all.

Help appreciated.

Agustín Tomás

I can't help in any of those cities, but I did ONCE see an Elektor book for sale in a UK bookshop, I've no idea where or when, but at least it shows they are not solely mail order.

I would suggest using Amazon to find out the books ISBN, then find a bookshop in one of those countries and see if they can order it in for you,

give the bookshop abt 2week at least though - bookshops tend to have a prob with Eng books, not high demand had to wait a month for an electrical machine book once

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back