Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouadhou

Safety(Salute)

I ask you if you had an idea on an electronic circuit which detects the passage of the current alternative of the mains voltage by the zero. Or an assembly(editing) which allows me to measure the phase shift between tension and current of sector.
My realization is based on a peak 16f877 which receives both signals of current and tension and calculates the cosphi between both after he(she,it) it commende the opening and closure(lock) of the battery(drum kit) of condenser is not directly my has fault one the other card(map) which contain relays

Thank you

From French the translation automatic he(she,it) is.

Comprehension difficile for me.

Any response for you also difficulty will be.

JimB

PS, the devil made me do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back