Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Workbench Multisim 2001 Textbook Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEquineFencer

I have Electronics Workbench Multisim 2001 Textbook Edition loaded on my desktop and cannot for the life of me figure out how to "build" a LM3914 IC for a project I'm doing. Does anyone know how to add this IC to my "componet bin" on this program? Also it will not let me use more than 50 componets, is there another free version of software that will let me do the same thing this program does or at the least do the drawings for what I want to build? Thanks, Floyd.

Well i m using Multisim 8th edition with a much larger database but still i don't have this part.You need to buy a higher version like 8,9 or 10.If you buy then you'll get all help or updates for the bugs and database.Otherwise try to use some other Simulation softwares.
The other option is to find a cracked multisim ver on P2P softwares like Emule or find a torrent to download it on softwares like Bittorrent or Azeurus but that will definitely be piracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back