Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Volunteer work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm Luke Bennett, a 17 (almost 18) year old student and an ambitious electronics engineer.

I'm wanting to apply for Electronics Engineering at university this year and was thinking of ways to "spice" up my application.

I've done many volunteering jobs, ranging from working with disabled youths to working in QinetiQ with the Ministry of Defence.

However, I'm driving for some electronics based volunteer work and I was wondering if you guys could help?
I thought that you guys might know some people I could get in contact with to help boost my application 10 fold?

In my spare time I continuously think or perform new jobs with basic analogue circuits to PIC boards. But I still believe this work would look amazing.

- Luke

Luke,
It might help if we new where in the world you are. ;)
Ken

I would also imagine that there might be elementary or high schools (US terms) that have tech classes. Volunteer help would probably appreciated.

Ken

Yah, actually, my school is trying to sort out some "enrichment" classes for the lower years, so yet another good idea.

Thanks a lot. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back