Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics tutorial..FM modulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregoost

Hi all..Really sorry to bother you... But I got this tutorial and I tried it really hard and I managed to solve every question except the 3rd question..I tried deeply but it only gives me headaches..I'm posting the question below and if anyone of you could help I will be extremely grateful..

A signal x(t) modulates a Narrowband FM (NBFM) transmitter such that the peak phase deviation is 10 degrees. The carrier frequency in 10 MHz.

1. Determine the peak frequency deviation of the FM signal.
2. Evaluate the spectrum of the modulated signal (find an expression) using the narrowband analysis technique.

Fourier representation of the signal,
n = ∞
x(t) = ∑Cn exp(j2Πfmt) where Cn=5exp(jΠn/2)*(sin(nΠ/2)/nΠ/2),fm=message frequen
n = -∞
cy. you may express your answer in terms of Cn.

Can you please add an explanation on how you got the answer too??? thanx very much..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back