Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Stopwatch using multisim PLEASE HELP ME :( "!

Status
Not open for further replies.

usamasamad

HEY GUYS!!
I've fallen really behind with my work due to the death of my father, and I've just found out i have to hand in the within 3 days time otherwise i would get nothing. I really need help as soon as possible.

I have to create a schematic diagram by using multisim or any other software and create a Stopwatch, As i have been absent i am not sure how it could be done I am attaching what Ive done so far with the picture where it shows which IC's are needed. PLEASE HELP ME GUYS

If you want to privately contact me due to any reason you can do so by emailing me.

PLEASE HELP :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back