Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

uaefame

Hello Everyone,

I am using a software called Eagle 5.2. I am trying to draw schematics, the problem is the microchip library part doesn't contain this pic16F877. I know I can draw it using EAGLE but it is time consuming.

I am looking for an easy Electronics software that contain an easy library search and a wide library files.

I am using Eagle for 4 months now but it seem the search for part it a bit headache.

Q1> What is the recommended software that have more library file and easy to search command?
Q2> If anyone have a schematic for PIC16F877 with 40leg please send me your file for EAGLE software.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

I am using a software called Eagle 5.2. I am trying to draw schematics, the problem is the microchip library part doesn't contain this pic16F877. I know I can draw it using EAGLE but it is time consuming.

I am looking for an easy Electronics software that contain an easy library search and a wide library files.

I am using Eagle for 4 months now but it seem the search for part it a bit headache.

Q1> What is the recommended software that have more library file and easy to search command?
Q2> If anyone have a schematic for PIC16F877 with 40leg please send me your file for EAGLE software.
It is there
check at Libraries, microchip,....go down until you see 16F87*, within that , select 16F877P -- it is 40 pin device
Enjoy.......

Hello Again,

Why this happen? Why sometimes I can't have a nice connection in EAGLE software?

Any idea?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 230
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back