Electronics Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

uaefame

Hello Everyone,

I am using a software called Eagle 5.2. I am trying to draw schematics, the problem is the microchip library part doesn't contain this pic16F877. I know I can draw it using EAGLE but it is time consuming.

I am looking for an easy Electronics software that contain an easy library search and a wide library files.

I am using Eagle for 4 months now but it seem the search for part it a bit headache.

Q1> What is the recommended software that have more library file and easy to search command?
Q2> If anyone have a schematic for PIC16F877 with 40leg please send me your file for EAGLE software.

Last edited:
Q2> If anyone have a schematic for PIC16F877 with 40leg please send me your file for EAGLE software.

In Eagle 5.3.0 there is a PIC16F877P under Microchip - PIC16F87* and I'm pretty sure it's been there in the previous versions.

It is there
check at Libraries, microchip,....go down until you see 16F87*, within that , select 16F877P -- it is 40 pin device
Enjoy.......

Hello Again,

Why this happen? Why sometimes I can't have a nice connection in EAGLE software?

Any idea?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 231
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…