Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronics simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanwal_diku

hi this is my first post and so hi to all. can any body tell me a good electronics simulator. i really need it. please mail it to me or tell me the web site address. tell some full version if possible.
can someone send me tina 5.5 english version.
thanx in advance

multisim is the easiest to learn i think, you can get a free download from their site

i mostly use spice, because it has most possibilities and it is the engine underneath everything, though a little harder to learn, i use PSpice Student, free as well

On my site I'm providing my spice files as well, so newbies can get started with simple stuff.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
and a very good source is http://www.ecircuitcenter.com

orcad

orcad might be of great help. try also eagle it might work also. regarding where to get the stuff try gogling around the net.

cheersss!!!

marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back