Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderchild

:oops: i know this (aparantly dumb) question has probably been asked hundreds of times before but where can i download a truly freeware simulation program that is not minimal functional unless u register (pay). please don't send me to google it as i have and after 2 days in the maze of google results am getting quite Know-ware :idea: :idea: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!:

hm will give it a try. u see i have electronics workbench 4.0 but it won't go on win NT based systems so 200 and xp r out of the question. it installs but the components r not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back