Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Reviewer (Freeware) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaiGuru76

Hi,
I'm a newbie here..Just wondering if anyone got any free software or info where to download one - a reviewer of some sorts (questionnaire, etc)

thanks in advance

:)

What's an "Electronics Reviewer"?

just find an electronics textbook, and do some of the problems in each chapter. you could probably find one cheaply at a used book store or something.

Really, if you want to learn, here is my advice.

What good about electronics, is that its cheap, you can easily get resistor, ICs, capacitors, transistors, and not feel bad if you burn all of them!
So the best way to learn swiming is to jump in water. begin by playing with resistors and leds and try to understand/apply simple tutorials you find on the internet..

good luck.

thanks ..but I am looking for a freeware of some sorts ..a reviewer..question and answer type

appreciate the info

Here's one:
Click on "download introduction to electricity and electronics question set" here: **broken link removed**

Or...

This is a direct link to start the zip file download:**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back